Hello, I am experiencing a problem and I would like to understand more, as I can't find information about it and I am starting to think I am missing something obvious.
I am using FuncUnit 3.2.2 on Ubuntu 12.04 with Selenium and Chrome. If I write a test that passes, everything is fine. If I have a failure, I get an exception:
I thought it could be my test, so I took the "autosuggest" sample included in the FuncUnit tarball and added this line to it:
ok(false, "The test failed")
I got the same exception again. The bottom line is: if I put an ok(false, "something") somewhere, I get this exception. At the moment, it is not causing real problems apart from the exception appearing on the output, but I would like to understand if this is something known and unavoidable and if there are risks connected to it.
Change topic type
Link this topic
Provide the permalink of a topic that is related to this topic